Thursday, March 27, 2008

Sinusoids.

Eurghh, I am so tired...I just spent an hour drawing graphs of sines...and cosines...and tangents...and also csc and sec and cot.
I hate math. Ok, I'll admit that I get an adrenaline rush from simplifying monstrous fractions, but drawing graphs= not that fun for me. At least the lines were squiggly.

Anyway, I wore a pair of baggy pants to school today, so OF COURSE it rained, and OF COURSE my pants dragged in the puddles and got soaked... so I just changed into a skirt when I got home.

Sweatshirt- Hanes
Skirt- made by a tailor in China. Actually brighter and whiter than the picture shows.
Book- Tamar by Mal Peet. One of the best books I've read in a while. I'll write a review sometime in the future.

Mmmmmmmm... nothing special, but quite comfy.

No comments: