Sunday, March 23, 2008

Happy happy Easter to you.

It's Easter and there's not a single chocolate egg in the house. We finished the pink Peeps bunnies a week ago. It's lonely.


On a different and rather contradictory note, I watched Hellboy on TV...well, actually, I missed the first half of it--- but it was pretty good. At first I thought it was going to be some cheesy science fiction movie, but I really liked it. There was action, drama, humor, violence, and romance.

Everything you need to make a good movie.


Again, sorry for the shit photos!! I had to copy-paste into Word, then copy-paste THAT into Paint, and somehow it made the picture of Liz really blocky and stylized.....

Anyway. I really liked Liz--- I don't know if you can tell, but her eyes just look so sad and tired and haunted.

Now Mr. Hellboy, he had really strange red plasticky muscles, but I found the character still really likeable. There was something about his sense of humor and stupid fearlessness that made the tense moments feel better.

:) Yay!

Ok, end of post (i.e. dinnertime).

No comments: