Sunday, April 6, 2008

My life is boring


And my posts are boring too. I took this picture just to have a picture to put on this blog...mmmph.


You can't even see what I'm wearing, so I'm not even going to bother...

Plus I have writer's block, so my Script Frenzy script is at a dead end already.

Oh, and I'm watching Sense and Sensibility now.

Wait, wait, hold up!! Yeah, I went through my mom's closet today, but I still have to take pictures of the wonderful things I found there in the depths...AND, Daddy left some clothes at home (He's in California right now) so I tried on a pair of his shorts and they fit kind of high-waisted, they just need a belt but they kinda make my butt look really big...

Anyway, you'll have to wait. I found a TON TON TON of stuff, so it will take me a superly long time to post about everything.

Yay! Now I feel cheered up!

2 comments:

J said...

hi:) yeah i'm actuallt trying to find a lacey underneath or something like that but couldn't, guess i'll have to get my hands on and make one myself. lol.

Stephanie said...

Sweet, I'm excited for the pictures!